Special Topics in Nuclear Science 501503749
General course objectives
• The course will cover selected topics in nuclear physics and its relevant applications.
• Depends on each covered topic.
HWs and projects
· Sundays 15:00-18:00
• Homeworks are due after one week unless otherwise announced.
• Remarks or questions marked in red in the presentations, without being announced as homeworks, should be also seriously considered!
• Some tasks can (or should) be sent by email.
• Main Project
o Due date (for written version): December 13th.
o Presentation: Will be scheduled later.
• Other small projects will be announced in class and are due two weeks after announcement.
Lecture Notes and Exams